Albums and musics currently rocking our cabin....

  • Avi Bufallo 'What's in it for me'
  • Devendra Banhart 'What Will We Be'
  • The Drums 'Summertime'
  • Beach House 'Teen Dream'

Wednesday 19 May 2010

The Reels are in Motion


Ok, Blog Number one. So, We got back from our European tour drained like the Southern Fairies we are. We miss the crowds, we miss the liquor and we miss the Eight Legs....So, we had to pull ourselves together and get back to our most comfortable of abodes....Our very own, St.Annes Studios. I Bought some New 8 Track tape recorders and Mr. Paul Butler of The Bees was kind enough to lend us a little desk and loads of cables....We've been having loadsa fun, the reels have been spinning on a 24 hourly basis......Soon, these tracks will be mastered, duplicated and ready for you all to buy!!! Hooooray! Right, During the composition of this message, Christopher has text me and told me the surf's up, so I'm outta here.......Bye For now......Hmm, I wonder if anyone will read this??? Muchos Love. The Shutes xxxx

3 comments: